Movitel is recruiting e-Mola Territory Supervisor, to be based in several branches.
- Effectively identify and recruit agents, business accounts and e-Mola customers targeting key organizations and institutions;
- Recruit and manage relationships with financial institutions (microfinance), chain stores and other business within your geographical outreach;
- Manage the e-Mola Agent Network by identifying & troubleshooting poorly performing outlets. Ensure all agents operate at their expected levels, as per KPI’s; i.e. enough float, registrations and transactions;
- Coordinate regular training for agents and agent staff and consumer training through road shows, trade fairs & targeted events;
- Ensuring POS & merchandising material is effectively applied;
- Ensure Achievement of set Revenue targets through attainment of agent support & strategy implementation, i.e. monthly, quarterly, annually;
- Reporting weekly/ monthly/ quarterly & annual operational and management ongoing and planned activities;
- Ensure that e-Mola Agents comply with all Movitel/e-Mola standards and adhere to all the Movitel/e-Mola Policies & Procedures, at all levels (staff / shops / Stock / Finances / Reports etc.);
- Implement regular e-Mola Agent visits and Audits;
- Supply reporting as prescribed by e-Molas Senior Manager and Director;
- Communicate to the e-Mola Agents regularly via Trade Bulletins ensuring that they are always updated.
- University/Bachelor Degree equivalent qualification is desired, but not mandatory;
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales, business or marketing role with an outstanding sales performance record;
- Experience in sales management, customer relationship management, team building administration, will be advantageous;
- Strong management and reporting skills;
- Strong Sales Planning Skills;
- Proficiency in MS OFFICE EXCEL MANDATORY;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English);
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Advanced analytical abilities;
- Negotiation skills;
- Strong financial analysis and interpretation skills;
- Strong Customer Focus;
- Ability to manage a team, and support staff (Team player);
- Result driven;
- Socially confident;
- Self-motivation / Always Positive and driven to win (market leadership);
- Perseverance and dedication to goals;
- Flexibility and willingness to work long hours under extreme pressure.
How to Apply
Movitel is recruiting E-Mola Territory Supervisors to be based on all Branches. This is a great opportunity to succeed in your career and be part of a winning team.
If you have skill and would like to join the e-Mola team check the requirement in attachment and please send your application to the following addresses: