HIV Treatment Lead
25 Setembro, 2018
The U.S. Embassy is recruiting a HIV Treatment Lead, to be based in Maputo, Mozambique.
- The U.S. Mission in Maputo/Mozambique is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of HIV Treatment Lead
- The incumbent of this position is a senior HIV/AIDS clinician and a key advisor on HIV treatment issues to the Care & Treatment Branch Chief
- Job holder provides comprehensive public health technical, administrative and managerial advice and assistance in support of HIV treatment activities provided under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
- Responsibilities include day-to-day program management, development of new activities/strategies, and monitoring, reporting and close collaboration with PEPFAR partners to ensure implementation is carried out in accordance with program strategic objectives and internationally recognized best practices in treatment
- Partners include other U.S. government agencies receiving PEPFAR funds, as well as Mozambican Ministry of Health, Global Fund, International Organizations (IO) and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO) involved in the treatment of HIV/AIDS in Mozambique
- Jobholder represents CDC Mozambique on HIV treatment issues at technical, policy and strategic planning meetings, including meetings with collaborators and donor agencies
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available at the following link: goo.gl/ZcPS42
How to Apply
- Apply online: goo.gl/H8bzKP
PARTILHE estas oportunidades de emprego com amigos!