3 Outubro, 2018
Specialist: Billing Applications – Maputo – EDI0000C4
Provide 1st level of support to the Vodacom Billing Applications Platforms, guarantee an acceptable level of support, and deliver the allocated projects within desirable timelines
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Troubleshoot & investigate problems that affect an optimal transaction level.
- Facilitate the communication between different stakeholders across the platform (“end-to-end”).
- Proactively monitor the platform in order to foresee problems.
- Submit periodic reports to line manager which include (but not limited): transactions status report, SLA, system patching, availability and incidents.
- Administer and/or conduct change requests/projects.
Key performance indicators:
- Billing Applications performance reports;
- Delivery of major projects;
- Implement security mechanisms to strength the system reliability
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Any IT related certification will be valuable
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- GSM knowledge
- SQL Database knowledge
- UNIX Operating Systems Knowledge
- Basic IP Networking Skills
- Basic programing skills
Location: Edificio Vodacom
Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
Link de Candidatra: https://tas-vodafone.taleo.net/
Closing Date : 09-Oct-18, 11:59:00 PM