30 Outubro, 2018
- Ensure that all Business partner accounts and users are created and managed in M-Pesa system and support all account and identity management activities that are related to M-Pesa.
- Ensure that all the operational and support activities within M-Pesa Business Operations are according to the agreed service levels.
- Support all internal divisions in the effective performance of their operational processes related to M-Commerce products and services.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Supporting the M-Commerce business development, manage the business customer’s
Activation process as per the agreed SLAs.
- Supporting the Sales and Distribution Divisions, manage the sales activation process for distribution as per the agreed SLAs.
- Manage the agent database by keeping it up to date, and making it available to all users of the information
- Work with the IT and Network Divisions, support upgrades, change requests and incidents
- Work with the Customer Service and Distribution Divisions, conduct testing of changes, training of customer facing teams, and 2nd line support for distribution and business customers.
Key performance indicators:
- Create, suspend and recycle M-Pesa, customer, agent and business accounts on the system according to SLA and signed procedures. Support M-Commerce business development, manage the business customers and sales activations, Agent activations for distiribuiton a sper agreed SLA
- Support IT and Network Divisions, support upgrades, change requests, UAT and incidents. Support to restore normal M-Pesa services as quickly as possible following an incident, while minimizing impact to business operations and ensuring quality is maintained.
- Work with the Customer Service and Distribution Divisions, conduct testing of changes, training of customer facing teams, and 2nd line support for distribution and business customers. Perform M-Commerce product operations and processes, including reconciliation with 3rd parties, month end reporting on operational indicators and performing operational reports Perform UAT for all new Products and services
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Ability to compile reports on daily operational tasks, expert MS word and PowerPoint skills is a distinct advantage.
- IT related certification will be valuable
- Understanding M-commerce is desirable.
- Portuguese & English
- Good communication
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Operational Management – experience with product operations and ability to achieve deadlines
- Channel activation – experience with management and activation of partner accounts
- Customer focused – passionate about delivery of results to internal and external customers
- Process-and Control Oriented – solid understanding of key cross-functional processes touching M-Commerce; Able to play an efficient role; able to spot optimization.
- Strong Analytical skills – able to assess reports, interpret, and recommend solutions, expert spread sheet skills a distinct advantage.
Location: Edificio Vodacom
Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
CANDIDATURA ONLINE: https://tas-vodafone.taleo.net/careers
Closing Date: 04-Nov-18, 11:59:00 PM