The Corporate Collection Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the collection team and is responsible for ensuring that revenue from corporate customers is being collected properly and in a timely fashion. Apart from that, the Supervisor must also demonstrate the nature of leadership, establish personal and team performance objectives that deliver results.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Manage aging reports and reconcile accounts receivable statements as necessary;
- Collaborates with team members to develop best practices to streamline workflows and drive process improvements;
- Address customer complaints concerning billing or service rendered and complaints of service failures with designated departments;
- Problem resolution and promotion of strong working relationships with internal and external customers;
- Lead contact with Sales including mid-month aging reviews and coordination of support functions.
- Work closely with outside collection agencies and manage special projects concerning collections;
Key performance indicators:
- CEI – 90%
- Churn and write offs – accounts churned and written off should not exceed 5% of the total volume of accounts held by the debt collector in a particular month
- Dispute resolution – at least 85% of value marked as dispute at the beginning of the month should be cleared at the end of the respective month.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting, Business Management or related field;
- Minimum five (5) years management experience in collecting, accounts receivable or a related area;
- Skill in compiling data and analyzing financial information for decision-making purposes;
- Proficiency in Word, Excel (pivot tables & v-lookups highly desired);
- Negotiation and Problem-solving skills.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities while meeting deadlines;
- Strong management skills and ability to motivate and communicate effectively with teams;
- Good communication skills to accurately obtain, interpret and transcribe a variety of communications and instructions;
- Conceptual understanding of the credit-through-collections process;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels of personnel
Location: Edificio Vodacom
Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 22-Nov-18, 11:59:00 PM