19 Novembro, 2018
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa has an exciting vacancy of HR Business Partner at one of our Mozambique Bottlers- Nampula Plant which is the leading producer of various Coca Cola flavours in Mozambique for the last 24 years. This is a Senior level management role that reports directly to Country HR Director with subordinates reporting to this position. The incumbent will be a strategic business partner for function, site, enable the achievement of the HR elements of the business strategy and operational plan, that lead to improve business performance and long term business growth.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute to driving the achievement of in country strategy imperatives;
- Apply business and financial acumen;
- Build value – add partner relationships;
- Drive improved organizational effectiveness;
- Implement and maintain work place EOSH system;
- Provide direction, leadership and coaching to drive business performance;
- Guide and Manage the team to accelerate team performance, development and engagement.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Honours Degree in Management, Law, Psychology Organizational or Business Management;
- Requires at least 5 to 8 years of experience in Human Resources;
- SAP knowledge is advantageous;
- Knowledge of employment law in Mozambique;
- Organization and administration skills;
- Communication skills;
- Understand people and sense of fairness;
- knowledge of FMCG business is advantageous;
- Speak English and Portuguese fluently.
Closing date: 2018/11/30