19 Novembro, 2018
Coca – Cola Beverages Africa has an exciting vacancy of Learning & Development Manager at one of our Mozambique Bottlers – Matola Gare Plant which is the leading producer of various Coca-Cola flavors in Mozambique for the last 24 years. This is senior level management position that reports directly to Country Human Resources Manager with subordinates reporting to this position. The incumbent will be responsible Influence the organization’s L&D strategies, and implement these strategies in-country, so that acquired competence amongst the workforce enables the achievement of the organization’s long term growth strategy.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute to driving the achievement of in-country strategic imperatives;
- Apply business and financial acumen;
- Build value-adding partner relationships;
- Drive improved organizational effectiveness;
- Manage and implement L&D special projects;
- Provide direction, leadership and coaching to drive business performance;
- Guide and manage the team to accelerate team performance, development and engagement.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Honours Degree in Business Management, Psychology Degree, Human Resources Management;
- Requires at least 5 to 8 years of experience within Management;
- SAP Knowledge is advantageous;
- Training and Psychology Qualification;
- Speak English fluently;
- Knowledge of FMCG business is advantageous.
Closing date: 2018/11/30