29 Novembro, 2018
The Policies and Procedures Analyst will be based in the Maputo, Mozambique office and will be responsible for documenting the accounting processes and procedures, perform routine analytical activities associated with the function, evaluate, maintain and improve efficiency of the Department, assist the General Accounting and Finance team and steward compliance with PGC-NIRF, IFRS, USGAAP, FCPA, UK Anti-Bribery Act. The Policies and Procedures Analyst will report to the Accounting Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Auditing, Tax or Accounting is required. CIMA, ACCA or related finance qualification will be an advantage
- 10 years or more sound experience in a similar role, preferably in an Oil and Gas environment
- 2 to 3 years working in procedural or management analysis
- Experience working in company of a medium to large size company is preferred.
- Team player and integrity
- Ability to work independently and professionally
- Excellent Knowledge of IFRS and PGC-NIRF
- Good knowledge of USGAAP
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel to the company’s locations in northern Mozambique on occasional basis
- Prior experience with SAP
- Commitment to safe work practices
- Ability to influence at peer level.
Must be a Mozambican national
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department
- Assists in maintaining and communicating standards for policy and procedure writing by consulting the policy team in the corporate office
- Participates in policy and procedure development to help ensure accuracy, consistency and clarity
- Researches sources cited in policies and procedures
- Review and edits the existing procedures, process, and other materials for manuals
- Assists department personnel in identifying the correct policies, procedures
- Review the existing processes to ensure compliance with procedures and policies
- Recommend process improvements based on findings from verification reviews
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy
Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Auditing, Tax or Accounting is required. CIMA, ACCA or related finance qualification will be advantageous
Travel will be required up to 20%.
This position is on a 40 hour / week schedule Monday – Friday.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and / or employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee’s and applicant’s disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.