4 Dezembro, 2018
Exploration and Production International
Exploration and Production International develops and manages the Group’s upstream interests in oil and gas exploration and production worldwide. Our portfolio includes conventional and unconventional hydrocarbon resources, with operations in South Africa, Mozambique, Gabon and Canada.
We add value to the Group, not only as a sustainable provider of natural gas feedstock to our mid- and downstream operations in South Africa but also by growing our portfolio of assets in West and Central Africa.
We are building a robust, risk-balanced portfolio by through the acquisition of high-impact, high-value assets predominantly in Africa.
ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Identify and assess internal and external security risks to develop the security strategy and ensure the implementation, execution and management thereof. To adequately support SEPIs growing portfolio in Mozambique, the role will further oversee the Mozambique regional security hub, fulfilling a security hosting role for all in-country OMEs as well as offering specialist security support and oversight aligned to SEPI growth strategy in West Africa and other OMEs African footprint
- Ensure compliance to Security, Safety legislation and Sasol standards : Ensure team understanding and ensure compliance to relevant security, safety, Sasol codes of practices and standards; Relevant documentation and legal appointments are managed effectively to ensure sustainable operations; Compliance achievement and best practices implemented for relevant safety standards and codes of practice.
- Manage the Security Services and ensure a high performance culture and service delivery: Function as a manager of the Security Services to manage the security strategic program and priorities; Execute and update the Security strategy and vision for SEPI, including hosted OMEs ; Manage performance of Sasol and Security Service Provider Personnel to ensure compliance with agreed KPI targets, Service Level Commitments and Customer expectations;
- Innovation and continuous improvement to ensure alignment with Security industry best practices and the utilization of technology: Create a vibrant security service environment for continuous learning and improvement; Recognize and implement successful ideas and improvement initiatives by teams; Implement and execute the Security Strategy and Vision for SEPI and hosted OMEs sites to ensure Security preparedness by utilizing technology as a force multiplier and improving the tactical capacity ; Communicate relevant Security Industry and regulatory trends and information to team, service providers and customer base.
- Manage the development of personnel to improve competency and enable performance: Ensure proper development and career planning for Security personnel; Ensure that key critical talent is attracted, developed and retained; Ensure competency to relevant statutory security bodies and other security training standards.
- Manage customer interface relations and build partnerships: Manage customer relationships with Sasol business to ensure awareness and transfer of information on security risks and crime prevention initiatives;
This position is for Mozambican citizens only
- Security Risk Management
- 11 years total Security \ relevant experience of which 5 years in managerial or senior role
- Statutory Security Bodies accreditation or relevant law enforcement training
- Driver license with proven driving experience
- BTech/Higher Dip
- Typically 11 Years Relevant Experience
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- People Leadership
- Self Mastery
- Partnership Leadership
- Business Leadership
- Strategic Leadership
Functional / Technical
- Security Risk Assessment
- Security legislation and regulations
- Security Report Writing
- Crowd Control
- Crime Prevention
- Business process knowledge (Security)
- Crime Analysis (Position Level)
- Deal with Security Incidents
- National key point competence
- Special weapons and tactics.
Note: Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void.
Closing date: 12 December 2018