8 Dezembro, 2018
Coca – Cola Beverages Africa has an exciting vacancy of VTrac Administrator at one of our Mozambique Bottlers – Nampula Plant which is the leading producer of various flavors in Mozambique for the last 24 years. This is an officer position that reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager with no subordinates reporting to this position. The incumbent will be responsible to coordinate and support smooth operation of the sales functions, i.e. cooler placement, VTrac administration and processing SAP.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
– New cooler contracts are received & checked for authorization and filed;
– Coolers are placed according to contractual requirements – maintain cooler placement register;
– Cooler registers are maintained;
– Coolers placement report circulated weekly;
– Quarterly cooler verification is at 98%;
– Flag faulty Scanners to GT TSM;
– Asset register matches to batch sequence;
– Correct Reps are assigned to scanners;
– Non verified coolers are tracked;
– Asset and equipment numbers are assigned to correct outlets / reps;
– Dashboard is updated weekly;
– All coolers linked to the correct customer and partner;
– No function locations duplications.
Skills, Experience & Education
– Grade 12 completed.
– 2 to 3 years of experience in managing systems, costumer master file and administration.
– Good communication skills.
– Good computer skills.
– Fluent speaker portuguese.
Location – Town / City: Nampula
Closing date: 2018/12/19