21 Dezembro, 2018
Comprises a diverse portfolio of operations that includes a 3 000 km network of natural gas, methane-rich gas, chemicals and fuel pipeline infrastructure, a wax blending plant and two explosives operations. In addition, we are responsible for operating assets owned by two joint ventures, namely Republic of Mozambique Pipeline Investment Company (Rompco) and Sasol Dyno Nobel (SDN).
ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This role is responsible for implementing people processes; improving HR processes, practices and systems to achieve enhanced effectiveness and efficiency; and proactively supporting and educating employees and line management on HR processes.
The HRBP role covers the all HR value chain in the following areas: functional understanding, risk management, change management, employee engagement and wellness, organizational design, talent management, recruitment and on-boarding, employee relations, remuneration and benefits.
- Oversees the process of ensuring data integrity of the HR system.
- Coordinates, supports and assists operations leaders with the recruitment and on-boarding of employees;
- Analyses trends of manpower and proposes alternative recruitment sources
- Manages the talent management processes and monitors adherence.
- Understands all remuneration and benefits principles, policies and procedures and can explain them clearly to employees and line managers including high-level differences between regions and across the operations.
- Manages the employee movement and separation process and procedures (e.g. resignation, retirement, retrenchment, dismissal, ill health, death and incapacity).
- Has an in-depth understanding of HR policies, processes and systems and communicates these effectively to all relevant stake holders and highlights any inefficiency and recommends corrective actions.
- Ensures the integration of employee engagement, motivation and empowerment initiatives and policies across the BU (both within and outside of HR).
- Implements clearly defined change management processes and facilitate the successful implementation of change projects.
- Supports and articulates vision and values and goals aligned to business direction.
- Continuously seeks to improve personal mastery, professional and business growth (ensuring technical / professional development in specialist area).
- Understands the people needs of the Business and is able to communicate and market the relevant HR service offerings.
- Proactively educates customers of changes to HR policies, processes, systems and product offerings.
- Implements initiatives to enhance employee motivation, engagement and empowerment
- Bachelor’s Degree (Licenciatura) or equivalent in Human Resources, Behavioural sciences, Law or any other relevant degree
6-8 years generalist HR experience, with :
- Proficient level of Talent Management skill
- Basic understanding of Organisational design
- Proficient understanding of Change Management
- Proficient understanding of the HR value chain
- Basic understanding of the Management Consulting Principles
- Advanced understanding of HR Information Management
- Advanced understanding of HR legislation and company policy
- Proficient level of business understanding and skills
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Shapes business strategy
- People skills
- Business acumen
- Drives accountability and high performance
- Fosters teamwork and collaboration
- Role models customer focus
- Leverages diversity and inclusion
- Nurtures and coaches
- Builds partnerships.
Note: CV’s MUST be in English. Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void.