21 Dezembro, 2018
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Lead Learning Practitioner will coordinate training in a multicultural operations staff through formal and on the job learning based on the 70:20:10 learning principle. The Lead Learning Practitioner will focus learning efforts for job specific competency through identifying the learning needs according to the competency maps, determine the methodologies to be used, develops the learning material and the preparation of the job specific certification, testing participation through the certification process and facilitation of the testing. The Learning Practitioner will support the development of learning plans and schedules for the specific Business Unit.
- Facilitate formal and on-the-job learning
- Support the Line Manager to evaluate competence and identify gaps by using the standard competency and proficiency criteria as a guide.
- Develop structured fit for purpose Learning Plans aligned to 70:20:10 principles together with the employee and Line Manager.
- Assist specific area in developing gap-closing strategies & assessing competence.
- Develop, revise and update learning material as needed.
- Confirm successful completion of learning interventions and perform workplace assessment.
- Update employee learning records and load onto the learning management system.
- Track and monitor progress against agreed Learning Plans.
- Investigate deviations from Learning Plans and agree on remedial action plan with Line Managers and employees.
- Support the Line with the competency declaration process.
- Provide learning feedback to relevant stakeholders – Line , Human Resources
Minimum qualifications and experience:
Relevant Bachelor degree in relevant are with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the learning field.
Key Competencies Required
Leadership and behavioural
- Peer Relationships: Easily gains trust and support peers. Encourages collaboration.
- Creativity & Initiative.
- Problem Solving.
- Drive for results
- Judgement: Makes sound decisions, bases decisions on facts rather than emotions, analyse problems skilfully, uses logic to reach solutions
- One-Sasol mind-set; Shapes business strategy; Business acumen; Drives accountability and high performance; Fosters teamwork and collaboration; Role models customer focus; Leverages diversity and inclusion; Nurtures and coaches; Builds partnerships; Develops self.
Functional / Technical
- Good knowledge of Learning Management System and Enabling Technologies.
- Good knowledge of reports, analytics and metrics
- Coaching skills
- Subject Matter Expert on Plant Operations and Equipment
- Familiar with Needs Analysis Methodologies
- Familiar with Learning frameworks, policies and procedures
- Familiar with Performance & Competency gap analysis processes
- Familiar with Systems Knowledge of all appropriate systems
- Flexibility: Remains open-minded and changes opinions on the basis of new information, performs a wide variety of tasks and changes focus quickly as demands change, mange transitions from task to task effectively, adapts to varying customer need
- This role is for Mozambican nationals only;
- Interested female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applications: To apply please access to “Lead Learning Practitioner ”. CV’s must be in English.