12 Janeiro, 2019
To ensure that key business objectives of the company are met with regards to the financial planning and analysis. Provide support for the Annual Financial Planning and Long range planning of the company through efficient financial modelling and consolidation of various functional plans and translating them into a solid Budget and Long-range plan.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
· Provide support in Long term business Strategy development translating the group and executive management aspirations into a strategy model.
· Capital Budgeting and Expenditure planning. (Includes Annual Budgets & LRP). In liason with the Finance Business partnering teams.
· Responsible for Rolling forecast and identification of Risk and Opportunities while tracking the appropriate responses.
· Responsible for Working capital planning and Cash flow forecasting in liaison with the Treasury and FinOps managers.
· Support Balance Sheet Reviews and Capital structure inputs. Loans and Funding. Providing support for Investment decisions.
· Provide inputs for Board meetings
Key performance indicators:
· Quality of Budget and LRP submissions (Key measure review feedback and changes required)
· Accuracy of rolling forecasts. i.e Variance of not more than 1% for Revenue.
· Timely Submissions for all required Budget submissions.
· Effectiveness of alignment of budgets and forecasts across the business functions.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
· Qualified Accountant or Partly Qualified Accountant with recognised accounting professional bodies. (i.e ACCA, CIMA).
· First degree in business related field (Finance, Accounting, Business studies or Economics)
· At least 5 years’ experience in Financial Planning and Management reporting.(Experience in the mobile telecommunication sector will be an added advantage)
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
· Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem solving skills.
· Excellent presentation skills; be comfortable interacting with executive –level management.
· High proficiency in financial modelling and advanced Knowledge and Proficiency in Microsoft office (Excel)
· Strong understanding of accounting and reporting systems. SAP, HFM.
· Good understanding of business and economic drivers for proper market contextualization.
: Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
: Full-timeEmployment Type : Permanent
: 20-Jan-19, 11:59:00 PM