15 Janeiro, 2019
Puma Energy is a global integrated midstream and downstream oil company active in close to 45 countries. Formed in 1997 in Central America, Puma Energy has since expanded its activities worldwide, achieving rapid growth, diversification and product line development. The company directly manages over 7,500 employees. Headquartered in Singapore, it has regional hubs in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico), Brisbane (Australia) and Tallinn (Estonia).
Puma Energy’s core activities in the midstream sector include the supply, storage and transportation of petroleum products. Puma Energy’s activities are underpinned by investment in infrastructure which optimises supply chain systems, capturing value as both asset owner and marketer of product. Puma Energy’s downstream activities include the distribution, retail sales and wholesale of a wide range of refined products, with additional product offerings in the lubricants, bitumen, LPG and marine bunkering sectors. Puma Energy currently has a global network of over 2,000 retail service stations. Puma Energy also provides a robust platform for independent entrepreneurs to develop their businesses, by providing a viable alternative to traditional market supply sources.
Supervise the Construction of retail Sites and ensure On time in full completion, within approved budget. Manage advice and supervise all HSE (Health Safety, and Environment) activities on construction site. Responsible for launching the Puma brand (which will involve some brand switches) across the territory at Retail Stations.
- Supervise projects and issue weekly report on the activities and progress;
- Ensure the group activities are within governmental and industry laws/regulation;
- Ensure highest standards of (HSE) Health Safety and Environment) at all Project site;
- Develop a master Register for all assets (equipment & land);
- Ensure all new projects installation are delivered on time;
- Ensure all operation and project licenses are obtained before engaging in actual works;
- Ensure all cost estimates are done with best case calculation;
- Preparing a preliminary construction schedule;
- Preparing construction plans & obtaining quotations for construction works;
- Ensure tenders of all construction jobs are done critically and professionally;
- Manage Outlet Construction/ repairs and renovation;
- Ensure the application of HSE in design, construction and maintenance;
- Any other duties assigned in line with Business goals.
- Engineering, Experience relevant to this role
- Bachelor: Engineering Mechanics (Required).
- Cost Analysis, Strong problem solving skills and decision making skills.
- English, Portuguese.
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit trafigura.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.
Expiration date:February 13, 2019