30 Janeiro, 2019
Puma Energy is a global integrated midstream and downstream oil company active in close to 45 countries. Formed in 1997 in Central America, Puma Energy has since expanded its activities worldwide, achieving rapid growth, diversification and product line development. The company directly manages over 7,500 employees. Headquartered in Singapore, it has regional hubs in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico), Brisbane (Australia) and Tallinn (Estonia).
Puma Energy’s core activities in the midstream sector include the supply, storage and transportation of petroleum products. Puma Energy’s activities are underpinned by investment in infrastructure which optimises supply chain systems, capturing value as both asset owner and marketer of product. Puma Energy’s downstream activities include the distribution, retail sales and wholesale of a wide range of refined products, with additional product offerings in the lubricants, bitumen, LPG and marine bunkering sectors. Puma Energy currently has a global network of over 2,000 retail service stations. Puma Energy also provides a robust platform for independent entrepreneurs to develop their businesses, by providing a viable alternative to traditional market supply sources.
Responsible for establishing significant relationships with local industry stakeholders to convert business opportunities in sales
- Maintain administrative control of the assigned clients portfolio, as well in goal achievement and in effectiveness to recover values, maintain the credit lines established by the company and making cashing negotiations;
- Participate in negotiations with potential clients as well as preparing offers and estimates;
- Maintain an update list of fuel prices, oil and lubricants, etc. and notify the providers/clients about any changes in fuel prices;
- Request contracts and maintain control of validity periods;
- Control maintenance and assessment if the inventories left by the consignment to agents and value calculation for Banks Guarantees;
- Provide administrative support to new clients for the inventory control of fuels and technical advice for the sale of the company products;
- Monitor projected sales volume, monthly results analysis, and the elaboration of sales and invoicing reports Elaboration of credits notes related to Price adjustments, or invoice annulment;
- Elaborate reports and statistics required;
- Provide advice and support to clients with administrative problems and implementation as well as the execution of the Business plans and all the norms, standards and commercial procedures of the company;
- Evaluate the price changes according to the budget, competition and the needs of the independent market in order to increase the sales;
- Problem solving of loading Schedules, reception of requests, payments, product quality, transportation, stickers, faults, prices, invoicing and other situations with the clients;
- Maintain close and constant communication with the operation/logistic/customers service departments;
- Plan and organize business trips and field visits, to achieve effective coverage of the assigned areas;
- Sales and Commercial
- Bachelor: Economics (Required);
- Bachelor: International Business (Required).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products;
- Basic understanding of financial information (accounting statements, profit and loss statements, cash flow)
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit trafigura.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.
Expiration date: February 24, 2019