11 Fevereiro, 2019
Drive the M-Pesa PMO Delivery initiatives with remarkable high standards that will constantly support M-Pesa business and people to excel and grow
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
· Ensure proper M-Pesa PMO Planning (Budget, PMO roadmap, PMO Research, Human Capital)
· Ensure proper M-Pesa PMO Modus_Operandi ( Documentation, PMO Operations and Support, Business continuity, ITIL, PMO technology Security and Governance)
· Ensure proper M-Pesa PMO Control (budget, system and people performance, efficiencies, economies of scale, SLA Management, Vodacom Way)
· Ensure proper M-Pesa PMO Leadership (team coaching, succession plans, training, motivation, envisioning, drive org changes)
· Ensure proper M-Pesa PMO Project Management (all technology and commercial initiatives)
Key performance indicators :
· Accurate Business expectation management
· Budget and People Management
· Robust IT Systems, products and services
· Acting the Vodacom way and Ethics
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree (relevant to Information technology);
· MBA in Technology Science
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Information Technology field fulfilling a management role.
· Experience with GSM voice, ITIL, data and mobile money technologies as well as operations, products and services is desirable.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
· Fluent in English and Portuguese
· Strong analytical and technical skills are required
· Project Management, communication and presentation skills are desirable
· Innovation hungry, strong ability to manage and adapt to constant changes.
· Support, People and customer oriented
· Previous leadership and management experience
Location: Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type : Full-timeEmployment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 17-Feb-19, 11:59:00 PM