16 Fevereiro, 2019
The US Embassy is recruiting a Trades Helper (m/f), to be based in Maputo.
The U.S. Mission in Maputo/Mozambique is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Trades Helper
- The incumbent reports directly to the Building Engineer Supervisor. The position holder is employed as a Trades Helper to assist the technicians of the skilled trades in the performance of routine and preventive maintenance, and new installations and demolition work
- The Building Engineer Supervisor will assign the incumbent to any of the skilled trade shops on a daily basis to assist the skilled technicians with maintenance and repair work throughout the New Embassy Compound (NEC) office buildings, grounds and residential owned/leased properties. In addition to assisting the skilled trade technicians, the incumbent may be assigned tasks include material handling, painting, custodial type work, snow removal, common laborer work, and grounds maintenance and gardening work
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available at the following link: goo.gl/nQ71wg
How to Apply
- Apply online: goo.gl/H8bzKP.