16 Fevereiro, 2019
The US Embassy is recruiting a Work Control Clerk (m/f), to be based in Maputo.
The U.S. Mission in Maputo/Mozambique is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Work Control Clerk.
- The incumbent reports to the Facility Manager, working under his/her direction to determine work priorities
- The incumbent is a primary point of contact for all routine, emergency and preventive maintenance work orders and requests for services, and assures distribution to the appropriate shop for action
- The incumbent is the customer service representative for the Facility Management section, communicating with personnel from all levels within the Embassy
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available at the following link: goo.gl/nQ71wg
How to Apply
- Apply online: goo.gl/H8bzKP