19 Fevereiro, 2019
Purpose of the position:
To implement the company’s Human Resources strategy in Mozambique through the effective management of the human resources function; thereby contributing to the profit and growth objectives of the country.
Key performance areas:
- Industrial Relations;
- Recruitment and Selection;
- Employee Administration, Payroll and Benefits;
- Maintenance of Personnel Policies and Procedures;
- Training, Development and Employee wellbeing;
- Liaison with external suppliers / companies, e.g. Auditing firm, Department of Labour, Police, Legal companies, Banks, Pension Fund administrators, Medical Aid companies, etc.
Job incumbent requirements:
- A strong knowledge of the Mozambique Labour Law;
- A relevant Tertiary qualification;
- A minimum of 7 years related experience;
- English speaking and writing – Compulsory;
- Computer literacy: MS Office;
- Retail and Management experience will be a strong advantage;
- Specific competencies: leadership, coaching, problem assessment, confidence and decisiveness, planning, organising and control, relationship building, negotiation skills, service orientation, business acumen, openness and passion;
- Willingness to travel extensively within Mozambique;
- Must be a Mozambican Citizen or Permanent Resident with a valid work permit.
How to Apply
Send your Documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Monday, 1 March 2019
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.