21 Fevereiro, 2019
To Manage and Lead a Team responsible for Radio Access Network – CM Planning, processes and configurations efficiency; Radio end-to-end analytics & insights reporting; to conduct Radio Controllers load management to achieve key resilience operational metrics, and manage and coordinate all Projects within Radio Dpt.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
· Manage Radio Network Capacity and Configuration Requirements;
· Plan, Manage, recommend and Coordinate the implementation of multiple Projects (Rollout, Capacity Expansion, Technology Upgrade, Controllers Load balancing);
· Manage, evaluate and control all Radio Network Changes. Ensure all network location and mobility parameters (LAC/RAC/TAC) and procedures, for all technologies are properly planned and meet company KPIs.
· Develop strategies to improve team efficiency regarding all Radio projects coordination, updates and delivers within Radio Dpt. Stakeholders (Radio Operation, Radio Planning, Radio Performance) and external stakeholders (Core CS and PS, TX, PMO, Property, Billing Pre-Paid, CVM )
· Manage a Team and support Management by providing comprehensive and detailed radio reports (Internal and Government Reports) related with projects progress, Load Management Reports, Radio Analytics and Insights.
Key performance indicators:
· Improve Network resilience, quality and Radio projects delivery;
· Projects Management within Radio Dept. and guaranty project time lines and goals;
· Motivate Teams performance trough Management and Coaching.
· Ensure all Radio databases and reports are accurate and updated timely
· Support management with Radio analytics and insights reporting
Must have technical /professional qualifications:
· Degree/diploma in Telecommunications/IT;
· Qualification in Management or Project Management;
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
· Integrity & Eagerness to contribute to Business and success of Vodacom Mozambique;
· 4-5 Years in the Telecommunication Industry, including at least 2 Years in a Line Management Position and background in Radio Network Planning/Optimisation or Performance environment in mobile wireless communication Systems: GSM, UMTS & 4G LTE (FDD).
· Strong Analytical, Statistical, Presenting, Written and Communication skills;
· Ability to Plan, Organize, Report and think strategically;
· Leading, Supervising and Supportive.
Location : Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo.
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 27-Feb-19, 11:59:00 PM