21 Fevereiro, 2019
We are looking for a capable Senior Specialist focused on the IT Enterprise Infrastructure looking to Virtual Environment, centralized infrastructure and Cloud Implementations.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
· Researches, analyzes, and recommends technical solutions to integrate and improve efficiency of information technology systems, and incorporate emerging technology and operational best practices;
· End-to-End “Know How” of the entire Cloud solutions, and the different integration points and downstream systems;
· Provides technical solutions to ensure data and systems integrity;
· Ensure functionality tests between Virtual Environment and the different integration points are reviewed properly drafted, documented and signed off;
· Evaluate technical alternatives to identify cost effective solutions to address business needs and requirements
Key performance indicators:
· Document and present technology solution designs and architectures to achieve the business requirements;
· Identify opportunities to review the design and optimize solutions;
· IT Governance Standards and Security based on company policies
· Sub manage project deliverables from a technology perspective;
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
· Degree in Computer Science or similar or Diploma in IT / Telecommunications
· VMware Trainings and Certifications.
· SAN Training;
· The candidate must provide proof that demonstrates at least 3 years working experience with Virtualization and IT Infrastructure;
· The candidate must provide proof that demonstrates at least 3 years working experience with Blade/Rack Server architectures
|Core competencies, knowledge and experience|
· Knowledge of Virtualization, unified environments, blades systems, unified storages;
· Business analysis principles and techniques.
· Infrastructure and business understanding of telecommunications industry, including Virtual technology, GSM Solutions, multiple Operating systems;
· The Candidate must have Knowledge of Telco Clouds and GSM Downstream integration;
· The Candidate must have deep Knowledge of Virtual Environments;
· The candidate must be able to speak clearly and articulately in Portuguese and English.
· The candidate must have good communication skills both written and verbal in Portuguese and English.
Location: Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-timeEmployment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 27-Feb-19, 11:59:00 PM