Coca – Cola Beverages Africa has an exciting vacancy of Boiler Operator at one of our Mozambique Bottlers – Chimoio Plant which is the leading producer of various flavors in Mozambique for the last 24 years. This is an officer position that reports directly to the Maintenance Controller with no subordinates reporting to this position. The incumbent will be responsible to keep the boiler system and all related equipment functioning.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
– Follow operations manuals, and instructions to perform scheduled maintenance of boiler systems;
– Conduct inspection checks and regular maintenance on boiler systems and related valves, gauges, piping, and other equipment;
– Constantly inspect fuel, water and other fluid levels inside boilers and related equipment, making adjustments to fluids as necessary to keep systems operating at peak levels;
– Keep the boiler rooms, related facilities, and work areas clean and organized at all times.
Skills, Experience & Education
– 12 Grade completed in Mechanic;
– 1 to 2 years of work experience in industry field;
– 5 Why technique knowledge will be advantageous;
– Excellent communication ability;
– High level of responsibility and commitment with the business targets;
– Proficiency in English and Portuguese.
– Only for Mozambique citizens applications.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
Closing date: 2019/05/18