17 Maio, 2019
Lead & Manage the end-to-end accounting for Margin Accounting portfolio in accordance with IFRS19 and 15. Manage the relationship with FinOps, Finance Business Partners, Business, FP&A, Roaming Services with Indian Shared Service Centre (SSC)Key accountabilities and performance indicators:
Ensure the complete, accurate and timely accounting of all transactions relevant to:
- service revenues (prepay, bill pay, fixed, wholesale, MVNO, visitor, etc)
- Post-paid revenue and accrued unbilled revenue
- Pre-paid revenue and deferred pre-paid revenue
- Content revenue – net vs gross presentation
- Visitor revenue
- Interconnect revenue and Cost
- Segmentation of revenue by customer/segment
- Revenue recognition considerations (including fair value considerations)
- Direct Costs including Bad Debt Provision, Acquisition and Retention Costs
- Co-ordinate the credit note process
- Review the calculation of the monthly bad debt provision calculation
- Review the ageing of accounts and follow up with action plan
- Team participation and transactional excellence.
- Contribute to achieving World Class MA processes.
- Strive to achieve and exceed objectives set for the year.
- Operate within strong control environment, ensuring compliance to all relevant Group policies.
- As a member of the MA wider leadership team ensure your involvement in driving the successes of the process
- Performance management (CI and diagnostics)
- Provide regular updates on performance of the sub processes.
- Follow the escalation path and non-surprise management philosophy.
- Identify promote and implement initiatives to improve MA in line with Global Process
- Owner/leader strategy and performance metrics. Driving CPI practices within the team.
- Working closely with our Business partners.
- Support the team in resolving operational process and control issues
- Ensure embedded CPI philosophy within the team
- Compliance and control
- Establishing adherence to the Policy, Address breaches in the MA Policy
Ensure that all Vodacom and Vodafone compliance requirements
are met: SOX, Internal Audit, External Audit, Key control questionnaires.
Work close to commercial and MIS to ensure that all initiatives related to, new products and services can be properly managed by integrating the commercial requirements with the needs of finance operations R2R for GL coding.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
Job Related Skill:
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Effective communication
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to work within a team to achieve goals
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, especially Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Accounting principles
- SOX, IFRS and local GAAP knowledge
- End-to-end knowledge of Revenue activities as well as in depth knowledge of associated business processes.
- ERP knowledge – SAP
- Revenue Content Process Expert
- GL process Expert
- 5 + years’ financial experience specifically in Revenue & Direct Cost Accountingenvironment:
- IFRS detailed knowledge and experience
Stock management knowledge
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in Accountant
CA (SA) Desirable
Location: Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo .
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 23-May-19, 11:59:00 PM