Exploration and Production International
Exploration and Production International develops and manages the Group’s upstream interests in oil and gas exploration and production worldwide. Our portfolio includes conventional and unconventional hydrocarbon resources, with operations in South Africa, Mozambique, Gabon and Canada.
We add value to the Group, not only as a sustainable provider of natural gas feedstock to our mid- and downstream operations in South Africa but also by growing our portfolio of assets in West and Central Africa.
We are building a robust, risk-balanced portfolio by through the acquisition of high-impact, high-value assets predominantly in Africa.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Responsible for assisting in the implementation of people processes; supporting HR processes, practices and systems to achieve enhanced effectiveness and efficiency; and proactively supporting and educating employees and line management on HR processes.
- Compiles and presents meaningful HR reports through interpretation, comparisons and trend analyze;
- Ensure payroll execution for E&PI in Mozambique and payroll data integrity
- Assists with the recruitment and selection process for employees and leaners, in collaboration with the HRBP/ HRC, Training and line management;
- Assists with the enrolment and on-boarding process;
- Ensures the collation and finalization of relevant documentation on completion
- Liaises with shared services to effect changes to employee benefits and remuneration
- Coordinates the employee movement processes and procedures (e.g. employee transfers, promotions, redeployment and rotation)
- Plays a key role in the implementation and execution of solutions within agreed work plans and timeline
- This role is for Mozambican nationals only;
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Grade 12 or equivalent;
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or Behavioral or Business Sciences will be an advantage.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
Leadership and behavioral
- Authentically and inclusively engages people to follow; leads culture transformation.
- Builds capability and leverages diversity for competitive advantage.
- Builds Teams and creates synergies through working across boundaries.
- Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting.
- Demonstrates commercial acumen, a global mind-set and exercises sound judgement.
- Achieves results through others and holds them accountable.
- Ensure that self and team achieve development objectives.
- Cascade operational goals and long-term plans through effective two-way communication in the organization.
Functional / Technical
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- 0- 2 years generalist HR experience.
Closing date: 12 June 2019