4 Junho, 2019
The purpose of this role is to ensure that critical controls of the production processes exist and are effective; as well as to conduct the production systems and practices in a manner that achieves and maintains predictable, stable and required levels of operating performance within Health Safety and Environment (HSEC), Cost, Volume, and Quality requirements.
Reporting to the Superintendent Analysis and Improvement, you will be responsible to Initiate/Execute improvement activities on the production execution process.
- Undertake process-engineering activities related to control of the production processes.
- Monitor the process/production parameters using statistical process methods.
- Monitor product quality and equipment process performance including analysis and reporting from process control systems.
- Ensure alignment of production equipment work strategies in SAP to routine work performed by using the Work Management processes.
- Monitor and report on product quality and production equipment performance; Support/Encourage peers and other team members to build a safety oriented, high performance culture, with a strong focus on continuous improvement.
Serious contenders will have a Bachelor Degree (Licenciatura) in Chemical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering; with at least 3 years’ experience in an Industrial Environment; Good understanding of process and reliability systems will be an advantage. Demonstrate proficiency in written and spoken English; be willing to work shifts.
Application closes – 16 June 2019 at 17H00