7 Junho, 2019
Coca – Cola Beverages Africa has an exciting vacancy of Preventive Maintenance Planner at one of our Mozambique Bottlers – Matola-Gare Plant which is the leading producer of various flavors in Mozambique for the last 25 years. This position reports directly to the Service Engineer with no subordinates reporting to this position. The incumbent will be responsible of efficient and effective use of planning and scheduling all resources to conduct maintenance activities which result in minimum downtime and maximum productivity.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
– Create plans and schedules for preventive and corrective maintenance;
– Ensure the availability of the critical spares at warehouse and according to the machine manufacturer’s recommendations;
– Prepare the tools for shutdown and follow up of the materials and activities;
– Ensure the integrity of the SAP System on Engineering transactions;
– Review all planned work request from assigned area and determine validity and accuracy of information and engage the appropriate resources to set a preliminary priority;
– Control the time attendance of the technicians assigned at Engineering Function.
Skills, Experience & Education
– Bachelor’s or honors degree in electronic engineering, mechatronics, mechanics or similar areas;
– 1 to 3 years of experience on this role or at similar positions;
– Experience on FMCG business it’s advantageous;
– Good math skills and computer skills;
– Knowledge of SAP and Kronos Software it’s advantageous;
– Knowledge and understands the maintenance processes and proper use of the work order system, planning and scheduling and storeroom processes;
– Proficiency on English and Portuguese language.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals
|Location – Town / City||Matola-Gare|
Closing date: 2019/06/17