12 Junho, 2019
This position is responsible for retain and developing the existing Customer base portfolio, bringing new accounts (acquisition & Retention) in order to increase revenue and market share.
As an account manager you will be required to prospect, maintain service and grow these relationships always using the “current” Company and Sales Strategy as your guideline and working towards achieving set objectives as prescribed by the Year on Year targets.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Achieve regional targets, Acquisition, Retention & Churn
- Monitor the performance of VB partners continuously to ensure that agreed targets are achieved
- Assist the VB partners in creating pipelines, account plans and revenue forecasting
- Ensure that VB Partners apply Account Management Methodologies in servicing customer accounts
- Create & manage relationships at multiple touch points with VB Partners and customers
- Act as a single point of contact for the VB Partner to drive collaboration across all functions of the business
- Communicate market trends and provide adequate up to date information on products
- Assist with on boarding of new partners, identify type of partner, and communicate the relevant legal agreement
- Communicate & Drive EBU Partner Training curriculum in accordance to EBU Partner policies & procedures. No training no selling
- Visit EBU partners as per a regular structured calling cycle. Provide consultation and guidance to partners, be visible, build & maintain relationships with VB Partners Promote and Recommend Products &Services to VB Partners in order to generate more revenue
Key performance indicators:
- Ensure that onboarding end to end process occur smoothly;
- Enable partner to resell VB solutions and achieve monthly targets following Vodacom way of doing business;
- Align weekly activities with Partner and ensure that what was agreed is accomplished;
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- IT experience is an advantage
- Degree in management an advantage
- Customer relations experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ professional experience in sales and customer service.
- Experience in and Knowledge of Telecoms industry would be an advantage
- Strong Sales Planning Skills
- Strong Commercial deal structuring skills. Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Strong Customer Focus
- Strong Commercial deal and reporting structuring skills.
- Problem Solving and analysis
- Persuasiveness, creative and innovative thinking
- Initiative , Teamwork and Action Orientated
- Available, reliable and flexible
Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 17-Jun-19, 11:59:00 PM