5 Julho, 2019
The Roaming and Core Switch Added Services Manager is a member of the Switch and Packet core team, responsible for planning, solutions design and implementing, delivering and supporting all the Roaming and Core Switch Added Services expansion, capacity Upgrade, optimization and trouble shooting. She/ He is responsible for organizing and controlling activities and Reports to the EHOD. The candidate is also responsible for controlling and closing up PO. He also has a responsibility in Contract management with suppliers and serve providers within his domain.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Implement new methods and procedures for improving Core Switch support services to other departments as well as internally.
- Manage, maintain, implement, configure and resolve all roaming (voice, Data and etc), billing and VAS related, VM internal voice support (Collab, Lync, etc), Fraud services(e.g GBSD), short and toll free numbers and customer care related issues.
- Manage the Starhome, Sigos and any other support systems all its services, operation, configurations, TRP’s, capacities and upgrades amongst others.
- Produce and Analyse statistics related to all the above services and platforms and identify any issues of importance in conjunction with the performance team.
- Manage all the work done by the group as well as manage the people.
- Contribution to budget planning, control budget expenditure and all invoicing.
Key performance indicators:
- All KPI within designated results and all Capacities should have minimum of 20% headroom
- No Downtime caused by supplier or any Switch personnel directly or due to negligence.
- At least one new improved method or architecture, or procedure or feature implemented within the year.
- All invoicing should be done in time according to finance timelines
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, initiative, perseverance,
- Good English background.
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Flexible, professional, detail-oriented and accurate; also able to work independently
- Work under pressure and out-of-hours,
- Team player, strong negotiation skills
- Strong Planning skills, effective reporting and feedback skills
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in telecommunications/electronic engineering or Bachelor in computer/IT
- Knowledge of CCNA/ IP technology would be an added advantage
Location: Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 11-Jul-19, 11:59:00 PM