5 Julho, 2019
To support the project management team in coordinating and managing administrative tasks to deliver the approved function projects. To guarantee that the allocated members on the project efficiently accomplish their deliverables and successfully provide the solution/system. Commitment to timelines are a distinct attribute of this area and this role has to have strong negotiation skills to be able to prioritize the projects on the list of the various stakeholders.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Collection of requirements from the different stakeholders to design the User Requirements specification document (URS);
- Interaction with the various functions to guarantee that the agreed tasks allocated to the project plan are delivered;
- In-depth analysis of project scope and particulars i.e. timeframes, financials, outcomes and assess possible project risks;
- Commitment to the timelines agreed on the function’s overall projects calendar; and
- Guarantee the involvement of the different stakeholders for the success of the project delivery.
Key performance indicators:
- 90% projects delivered within the agreed timeline
- 100% project compliance (follow all the processes);
- 85% of projects achieve the agreed impact.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Negotiation skills
- Strong work ethics;
- Attentive to details;
- Persuasive skills
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (both in Portuguese and English);
- 3 years’ experience in the Customer Service environment;
- PC Literate – at least intermediate level MS Office, especially Excel and MS Project (Project Management), MS Powerpoint and Word.
Location: Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 11-Jul-19, 11:59:00 PM