5 Julho, 2019
We are looking for a capable system security engineer, who enjoys security work and possesses both deep and wide expertise in the security space
Maintain Security standards and implement policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the company’s Enterprise Systems portfolio;
Suggest and define changes to relevant policies and procedures to enforce operational and business efficiencies
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Engineering, implementing and monitoring security measures for the protection of infrastructure portfolio;
- Identifying and defining system security requirements;
- Designing computer security architecture and developing detailed cyber security designs to the infrastructure portfolio;
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols;
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices;
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks;
- Support all Enterprise Server environments deployed at Vodacom validating all security standards;
- Proactive Validate all Patch Management and Operating System hardening;
Key performance indicators:
- System security and hardening standards based on Group recommendations;
- Assure security group requirements are implemented;
- Projects and implementations deliverables based on business needs.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- The candidate must provide need to demonstrate experience with Windows 7 and Windows 2008.
- The Candidate must have deep knowledge of Active Directory.
- The candidate must have basic concept of Networking.
- The candidate must be able to speak clearly and articulately in Portuguese and English.
- The candidate must have good communication skills both written and verbal in Portuguese and English.
- The Candidate must have exceptional knowledge of the Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016;
- The Candidate must have basic overview of cloud environments;
- The Candidate must have basic concepts of telecommunication and GSM Systems;
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar or Diploma in IT / Telecommunications
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE) qualification.
- Security Background in Windows Domain;
Location: Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date : 11-Jul-19, 11:59:00 PM