8 Julho, 2019
– The procurement specialist will be based in Maputo and will primarily be responsible for liaising with project personnel and construction team on site for their local services requirements for the project. The function will include obtaining quotes, sourcing the required services within Mozambique and the region.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant operations experience required
- Computer skills including proficiency in MS Word & Excel Responsibilities
- Assist in drafting request for proposal and tender packages for the services required
- Local and regional sourcing of services- set up and maintain services vendor base- Coordinate with supply chain coordinator the procurement of services – screen vendors on FCPA- maintain a tracking file for all services request and ongoing/closed projects – liaise and coordinate with other purchasing agents in Maputo on activities and requirements- provide requesters update on each action/request for purchase of services- provide the procurement admin/clerk with updates on procurement actions for log and tracking of services- Other tasks as assigned Education Diploma or education in supply chain, procurement, business and technical field Substitute for extensive experience in mentioned areas.Experience or exposure to construction and equipment/heavy machine industries Qualities
- Customer oriented
- Willing to work long hours Certifications/Licenses Valid driver’s license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle is required Travel Requirements
- When warranted some travel may be required to other project sites Work Schedule This position is on a regular 40 hour / week schedule Monday
Equal Employment Opportunity
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and / or employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee’s and applicant’s disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following ‘Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law’ Poster.
Job Location: Maputo, Mozambique