9 Julho, 2019
Provides value-added professional support to senior management team on understanding business performance.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Produce & deliver periodic Business Reports.
- Maintenance and further development of existing reporting portfolio, provide support to senior management team on an ad-hoc basis.
- Support automation of ETL & reporting process; identify and implement improvements, support the migration of standard reports to OBIEE.
- Be part of the review cycle in the team with ensure, that all reports are tested and reviewed based on the internal requirements.
- Analysis and modelling of the business and its drivers (eg, market, sales, call termination and behavior processes) using statistical methods.
Key performance indicators:
- Number of reports Automated;
- Number of Cubes Created at OBIEE;
- Time to respond to add-hoc request;
- Number of Webapps created on OBIEE.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- University/College degree in Statistics/Engineers / IT/ Data Science;
- Fluency in English;
- Stakeholder management skills and eye for detail.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Advanced Excel skills (functions, formulas and pivot);
- SQL knowledge is mandatory;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Data Science skills will be an advantage.
Location: Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 15-Jul-19, 11:59:00 PM