15 Julho, 2019
The Cash Management Manager will be based in Maputo, Mozambique office and will be responsible for handling the Treasury-related functions in the Maputo office for the Mozambique LNG Project. This includes supervising the Accounts payable team, managing for all aspects of the in-country cash management function, including de developments and managements of systems for the effective payment of obligations, coordinating risk management activites and managing the on-loan payments and intercompany payments with subsidiary companies. The Cash Management Manager will also be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the Accounts payable team to ensure invoice processing, cash processing, reconciliation and reporting functions are completed in a timely manner and in compliance with FCPA, policy and regulation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Accounting, Auditing, or Tax is required. ACCA or related finance qualification will be advantageous.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Finance or Accounting, with a strong background of Treasury/Cash Management required, preferably in a Mining or Oil and Gas environment.
- Strong managerial, planning, organizational, decision-making, interpersonal, analytical, and lateral thinking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders including vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively with managements and staff at all levels.
- Ability to multi-task between different stages of the cash management function.
- A thorough knowledge of all Bank products and services.
- Attention to details.
- Excellent Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and tax principles, IFRS and PGC-NIRF.
- Strong knowledge of SOX.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a multi-culture and multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to travel to the company’s locations in northern Mozambique on occasional basis.
- Prior experience with SAP Primary Responsibilities
- Manage and supervise the Maputo based Accounts Payable and Treasury team.
- Review and drives improvements in cash management, ensuring financial obligation are met in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure contract compliance, including Exploration & Production Concession Contract (EPCC), Joint Operating Agreement (JOA) and Shareholder Agreement (SHA)
- Review timely assigned balance sheet accounts reconciliation of AMA1 and its subsidiaries
- Liaise with Corporate Cash Management and Mozambican banks
- Monitor and manage Account Balances.
- Review/Approve Account Funding Requests.
- Manage incoming and outgoing cash effectively daily.
- Ensure vendors are paid in a timely manner and according to the contract.
- Manage the on-loans agreements and the covenants around the third-party loans
- Monitor compliance on the disbursement and repayment of the project financing funds and related on loan agreements
- Assist in developing and implementation of new process and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Predict cash requirements and cash position.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of financial records.
- Assist with project assignments and financial reporting.
- Coordinate, develop and update written policies and procedures over cash management processes
- Maintain the integrity and accuracy of the financial transactions and reports.
Travel will be required up to 5%.
This position is on a 40 hour / week schedule Monday – Friday.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and / or employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee’s and applicant’s disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following ‘Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law’ Poster.
Job Location: Maputo, Mozambique