Coordinator: Communications, Processes & Procedures Improvement
16 Julho, 2019
y accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Create, plan and implement processes and procedures to guarantee an improved operation;
- Support the operational teams to create and implement their working processes and procedures;
- Create and review all the communication that is shared with our Customers and employees (touchpoints);
- Review our social media platforms (App, website, facebook and etc.) to assure it has the correct language, aligned to our ways of communicating;
- Review and follow up activities relating to improvement of operational processes and procedures including maintaining a database of actions performed (ex. Changes of processes and reasons for changes);
- Participate in program initiatives undertaken by the operations team (Call Centre; Credit control; retail and etc.);
- Assess the communication model used in our touch points and recommend improved ways to increase the Customers’ satisfaction;
- Support the training of new Team Members, as required;
- Efficiently distribute the responsibilities throughout the team and follow up on its conclusion;
- Assist any area with scoping new improved ways of working.
Key performance indicators:
- Number of review processes & procedures with impact analysis;
- 65% of FCR;
- 80% of TNPS.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Strong analytical skills;
- Self-starter who challenges the status quo and strong work ethic;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment and apply various areas-specific business processes to individual service request situations;
- Effective probing and problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to gather information, assess issues accurately and assign the appropriate level of priority;
- Demonstrated personal leadership attributes incorporating a commitment to ongoing development and continuous learning;
- Established organizational, coordination, documentation and time management skills with ability to multi-task and sustain concentration over a prolonged period of time, paying attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team; and
- Comfortable and effective working independently and interdependently.
Location: Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 28-Jul-19, 11:59:00 PM