18 Julho, 2019
The CBU Products & Services Senior Specialist will be responsible to grow the CBU business with its several segments subscribers & revenue, while upholding profitability targets through development , execution and management of the of CBU mobile and internet products portfolio.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Develop, execute, improve & own all CBU offers to drive subscriber base growth by understanding performance indicators, market opportunities, competitive environment, customer needs & pricing implications;
- Develop, refine & own all mobile Internet offers to acquire new users & drive data penetration by identifying market opportunities, demand, and understanding customer needs & pricing implications;
- Manage & improve product lifecycle to enhance overall CBU customer experiencewith simple product construct & mechanics across voice, SMS, and mobile internet experience;
- Drive alignment with acquisition strategy across stakeholders through constantengagement with Marketing Services (Brand), Sales & Distribution and COPS by supporting go-to-market communications and initiatives;
- Evaluation & Review of CBU products to, continuously assess product relevance,competitiveness, and profitability by monitoring key performance indicators on a regular basis.
Key performance indicators
- Subscriber & Revenue Growth;
- Data & Smartphone penetration;
- Develop and launch Segmented propositions for Youth, HV and mass, and new segments
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in large telecommunications / FMCG/ Financial Services concern in the areas of business intelligence, products and services, and pricing management;
- Advanced hands-on experience in process improvement, business analysis,product development and management;
- Ability to deliver complex projects with solid relationship management skills and ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams;
- Experience in and Knowledge of Telecoms industry (preferred);
- Leadership and strategic focus.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- A degree in Commerce/ Finance/ Engineering or related fields or equivalent;
- Experience in financial analysis, data analysis and interpretation, business case/ plan formulation, reporting systems, product development and management.
Location: Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 25-Jul-19, 11:59:00 PM