4 Agosto, 2019
Exploration and Production International
Exploration and Production International develops and manages the Group’s upstream interests in oil and gas exploration and production worldwide. Our portfolio includes conventional and unconventional hydrocarbon resources, with operations in South Africa, Mozambique, Gabon and Canada.
We add value to the Group, not only as a sustainable provider of natural gas feedstock to our mid- and downstream operations in South Africa but also by growing our portfolio of assets in West and Central Africa.
We are building a robust, risk-balanced portfolio by through the acquisition of high-impact, high-value assets predominantly in Africa.
- Maintain Sasol’s license to operate and thrive through the development and implementation of a Mozambique Social Investment strategy and tactical plan that supports Sasol’s business strategy for the country
- Plan, lead and execute Social Investment programs for Sasol in Mozambique aligned to Sasol Global Foundation Social Investment framework, policy and guidelines (as per budget and timelines).
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive process of development and execution of Sasol’s Mozambique Social Investment strategy and tactical plan;
- Monitoring and evaluating the implementation of Social Investment programs against set objectives, standards, cost allocation, timeframes and clients (business units) and beneficiary expectations;
- Drive the selection, conclusion and execution of partnerships and implementation partnerships based on Sasol’s focus areas and programs;
- Participating in budget formulation and tracking the expenditure to ensure cost and benefit balance in the implementation of Social Investment programs;
- Ensure that necessary Social Investment governance framework and due diligence process is followed at all times;
QUALIFICATIONS E EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in Social Sciences, Social Development, Community Affairs, Sustainability, etc.)
- Advantageous: post-graduate degree or diploma in the same areas.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Minimum 6 – 10 years relevant experience in social development.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the principles of Social Investment or social work;
- Good project and time management and organization skills
- Experience with developmental and donor agencies, non-profits and other implementing partners
- Expert knowledge of community dynamics and drivers of community needs
- Experience in working with communities and local government in Mozambique
- Good budget management experience.
Closing date: 12 August 2019