14 Agosto, 2019
Exploration and Production International
Exploration and Production International develops and manages the Group’s upstream interests in oil and gas exploration and production worldwide. Our portfolio includes conventional and unconventional hydrocarbon resources, with operations in South Africa, Mozambique, Gabon and Canada.
We add value to the Group, not only as a sustainable provider of natural gas feedstock to our mid- and downstream operations in South Africa but also by growing our portfolio of assets in West and Central Africa.
We are building a robust, risk-balanced portfolio by through the acquisition of high-impact, high-value assets predominantly in Africa.
ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of the role is to oversee the combination and integration of location enablement within the E&PI business, to develop and maintain strong relationships and interaction within the E&PI business as a whole, across all levels, with role-players from the other IM functional areas (IM Core, IM BU Cluster, IM Solutions and IM Services) and ICT Providers.
The intent of the Service and Demand Optimisation is to provide the face of IM workplace services to the business, enhancing capability, reducing complexity and standardize IM service delivery between all E&PI global locations through the effective utilisation of Information and Communications Technology (ICT).
This role will focus on the management of demand for IM solutions and for the optimisation of services deployed within the function or business unit.
- Ensure delivery of BU projects as agreed on tactical plan;
- Accurately documenting business requirements and developing business case and other pre-gate 3 deliverables;
- Manage demand and services to optimise cost of IM delivery to E&PI globally;
- Integrate IM project service delivery stakeholders and business;
- Provide an escalation channel for IM-related issues in the BU’s;
- Managing SLA on behalf of customer to IM Services;
- Support IM Core in roll out of IM Governance;
- Develop BU Specific tactical IM plans aligned to BU & IM Strategy as well as demand fulfilment capability of IM Services
- Balance adherence to group IM and BU strategies
- Conduct regular reviews of tactical plans and update key stakeholders on
- Drive projects that delivery positive NPV with IM Services and business stakeholders
- Ensure governance to IM project management process is followed
- Monitor business facing IM KPI’s and facilitates service improvement plan with the Service Owners
- Provide feedback and regular updates to IM Services in the service quality and customer experience
- Negotiate customer services and SLA requirements with IM Services
- Handle all service escalation ensuring root cause analysis, remediation and reporting back to customer. (Assist in addressing service delivery complaints and financial discrepancies)
- Analyse, interpret and report on information solutions (e.g. usage of tools, software, applications)
- Identify continuous user training needs and work with service owner to deliver training to customers
- Ensure critical business processes are supported by the necessary IT recovery and continuity plans
- Conduct IM risk assessment and manage remediation in BU
- Ensure that current and future IT service requirements are identified, understood and documented
- Ability to work with diverse stakeholders managing complex environments Fluent in Portuguese and
- Strong IM/IT knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence others
- Business travel may be required
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business qualification, MBA an advantage
- Business Analysis certification or equivalent qualification an advantage
- ITIL certification an advantage
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in IT
- Experience in executive stakeholder management
- Experience in strategy, planning and implementation
- Previous experience in global IT service delivery an advantage
- Experience in management and optimisation of deployed IM services
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Builds Talent
Functional / Technical
IM Business Interface
IM Business Analysis
IM Data Analytics
IM Project & Programme Management
IM Application Development
IM Service Delivery Optimisation.
Note: Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void.
Closing date: 22 August 2019