13 Setembro, 2019
Job Profile Summary
Responsible for performing daily operational check of wells and/or facility. Prepares, maintains, and submits daily reports of applicable production volumes, gas or oil volume, well pressure, and/or volume of chemicals used.
- High or Secondary school
Essential Job requirement
- Practical Mechanical Knowledge
- Solid experience in Maintenance
Job Key responsibilities
- Effectively follow all qualified unit and company rules, guidelines, and health, safety, security and environmental (HSSE) practices and procedures;
- Conducts production testing following site procedures;
- Operates production and/or injection equipment;
- Ensures accuracy of run tickets;
- Delivers and implements relevant policies in the Operating Management System (OMS) and OHSA requirements. · Complies with BP’s Code of Conduct and models BP’s Values & Behaviours.
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world’s ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
The Downstream segment has global manufacturing and marketing operations. It is the product and service-led arm of BP, made up of three businesses (Fuels, Lubricants, and Petrochemicals).
We aim to run safe and reliable operations across all our businesses, supported by leading brands and technologies, to deliver high-quality products and services that meet our customers’ needs.
Disciplined execution of our strategy is helping improve our underlying performance, capture opportunities for further growth, generate attractive returns and create a more resilient business that is better able to withstand a range of market conditions; and create opportunities for future growth.
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit careers.bpglobal.com.
Expiration date: October 12, 2019