19 Setembro, 2019
Exploration and Production International
Exploration and Production International develops and manages the Group’s upstream interests in oil and gas exploration and production worldwide. Our portfolio includes conventional and unconventional hydrocarbon resources, with operations in South Africa, Mozambique, Gabon and Canada.
We add value to the Group, not only as a sustainable provider of natural gas feedstock to our mid- and downstream operations in South Africa but also by growing our portfolio of assets in West and Central Africa.
We are building a robust, risk-balanced portfolio by through the acquisition of high-impact, high-value assets predominantly in Africa.
ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of the job is to Identify and assess internal and external security risks to develop the security operational plans and ensure effective implementation, execution and management thereof. To ensure adequate security support for the CPF, Wells sites, Nhamacunda housing complex, Well Delivery Logistics base camps and all exploration and drilling projects in Mozambique.
- Daily direct reporting to Security Manager: SEPI on Security Services performance and service delivery.
- Liaise with relevant governmental and provincial bodies regarding legislative compliance and standards affecting Sasol.
- Engage with internal business units regarding Sasol compliance and standards.
- Daily communication with Security Service Provider personnel to manage and direct service delivery.
- Daily interface with other stake holders to co-ordinate interdependencies.
- Communicate with all CPF site management, Well Delivery and other stakeholders on services required.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Translate and cascade operational goals and long-term plans through effective two-way communication in the organization
- Manage multi-level interfaces and integrate effectively- Interact with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Manage operations knowledge by transforming, packaging, transferring and maintaining operations knowledge
- Ensure that self and team achieve development objectives
- Contribute in the translation and execution of the business strategy- objectives and plan into action for employees
- Cascade operational goals and long-term plans through effective two-way communication in the organization
- This role is for Mozambican nationals only
- Interested female candidates are encouraged to apply
Recognized Security degree or diploma or equivalent qualification
- Statutory Security Bodies accreditation or relevant law
- Enforcement training AND5 to 7 years total Security \ relevant
- Experience of which 3 years in supervisory or senior role Driver license with proven driving experience
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Inspirational – Authentically and inclusively engages people to follow; leads culture transformation
- Builds Talent – Builds capability and leverages diversity for competitive advantage
- Collaborative – Builds teams and creates synergies through working across boundaries
- Self-Mastery – Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting
- Results-focused – Achieves results through others and holds them accountable
- Sets Direction – Provides vision and direction aligned to One Sasol
- Drives Competitive Edge – Leads organizational change, innovation and sustainability
- Business-focused – Demonstrates commercial acumen, a global mind-set and exercises sound judgment
- Influential – Persuades and influences stakeholders; builds relationships and partnerships for win-win outcomes
- Develop and implement the production visions for the plant
- Ensure that vision, values and business direction are embraced by the team
Applications: To apply please access to http://www.sasol.com/careers/opportunities and click in Africa, United States and International – view jobs – select action) e select“–Area Manager Security” CVs must be in English. Last day for applications is 2nd of October 2019.
Note: Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void.