7 Outubro, 2019
To coordinate the activities of the area and guarantee that the Customer experience is improved into excellency in all our channels be it traditional or digital.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Selects, analyses, and evaluates services to ensure the efficient operation of the channel;
- Setting targets and monitoring KPIs;
- Resolving escalated quality issues through investigations, root cause analysis and audits;
- To ensure that Coaches and Trainers follow the appropriate assessment guidance for the qualifications being delivered – tested through verification and observation;
- Develops, implements, and maintains quality assurance activities;
- Works on issues of diverse scope, where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends;
- Compile reports defining the overall performance and customer satisfaction levels;
- Coordinates the operation of the organization’s total quality management program;
- Identifies the interface of key activities within and between the functions of the organization;
- Maintain proficiency in service level requirements for all channels;
- Facilitate calibration sessions to ensure expectations are being met and calibration is in alignment;
- Participate in the development and/or delivery of recurring training for all appropriate channels;
- Adhere to and support Quality Assurance Policies and Procedures.
Key performance indicators:
- 85% of service quality;
- NPS Customer service attributes leading and with a 5point difference;
- 15% of call volumes reduction (YoY)
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Thorough understanding of Call Centre operations
- Interpersonal and active listening skills to achieve customer satisfaction and departmental communication standards;
- Previous people management experience;
- Familiar with problem solving and root cause analysis;
- Ability to work independently;
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator;
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment;
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills;
- Must be able to interact effectively with all internal departments and representatives.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience required;
- Strong computer knowledge and excellent typing skills;
- Strong influential communication skills in Portuguese & English (written & spoken); and
- Strong presentation skills.
Location: Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 10-Oct-19, 11:59:00 PM