Manage the implementation of Vodacom´s privacy baseline requirements ensuring compliance with the law and act as privacy advisor and support for the company.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Monitors and reports privacy compliance status and take actions;
- Integrates privacy requirements to the requirements management system within the product
- Facilitates Privacy by Design & Assurance process and Privacy Assessments for High Risk Processing activities
- Supports and conducts Issue Response Management and complaint handling for privacy issues, deviations and non-compliance within area of responsibility
- Providing contractual and bid support as a subject matter expert to the legal department
Key performance indicators:
- Privacy risk management implemented in accordance with Vodacom standards
- Maintenance and Management of Personal Data processing register in Vodacom Mozambique
- Awareness of Privacy Risks in Vodacom Mozambique
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of data protection law (including data protection regulation (GDPR) is desirable)
- Experience conducting data privacy compliance reviews and impact assessments
- Experience in a similar role and an understanding of the data protection risks faced by large data-driven organizations is desirable
- Telecommunications exposure will be an advantage
- Ability to build and maintain excellent network of customer contacts across the business, other relevant industry groups/professionals
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Law is desirable;
- Additional professional relevant certification will be an advantage.
: Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent.
Closing Date: 01-Nov-19, 2:59:00 PM