Implement Vodafone / Vodacom Health & Safety Standards in non- technology, review HSE plans for high-risk projects, conduct audits and inspections monthly/quarterly.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
· Vetting of new suppliers and conduct HSE audit for compliance to safety standards; conduct on field HSE Inspections; compile monthly, quarterly and annual performance reports and submit to the line manager
· Conduct HSE orientation to all relevant stakeholders, contractors and subcontractors involved in high-risk projects; (marketing events, activations, shops, retails, sales, shows…)
· Identify and develop a mitigation plan for emergent risks in non-technology;
· Conduct awareness programs in non-technology
· Assist on incident investigations.
· Flexibility in working in other HSE areas whenever is required
Key performance indicators:
· 100% implementation of country plan
· 100% Suppliers engagement / contractor control, inspections and HIRA
· 100% vetting of high risk suppliers
· Aim for zero fatalities
· 80/20 vision (field work)
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
· Education: Degree or equivalent
· HSE international certification or Equivalent (NEBOSH or SAMTRAC)
· Incident investigation
· Computer literacy conversant with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point;
· Valid driver’ license and defensive driving training
· Very Good English (spoken & written)
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
· Experience in HSE technology, non-technology.
· Driver behaviour analysis
· Strong presentations skills
· Ability to establish excellent team working relationships with all stakeholders including suppliers.
· Creativity and innovation in digitalization
: Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 04-Nov-19, 1:59:00 PM