The role is to drive the overall business process analysis and design within the Robotic and Automation team, grant seamless coordination help plan, and execute the automation of business processes across the organization.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Can review operations processes to document feasibility of robotics and Acting as the delivery SPOC towards any customer on the entire new developments requirement.
- Business requirements specification document to include all process scenarios and steps, solution design and management.
- Effectively communicate lean principles required for process optimization.
- Support & maintain the automation environment by solving issues emanated from the bot control room or business.
- Ensure continuous engagement and alignment with the IT department to ensure changes to core systems are catered for within new & existing bot(s) driven.
Key performance indicators:
- % of use process documented, designed developed per business unit.
- % of deliver of Use case backlogs and process revamp.
- Monthly Actionable insights based on Process Velocity.
- Quarterly outcomes on FTE’s savings.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Analytical and Problem solving skills; Team player, yet able to work independently;
- Exposure to ITIL processes and best practices;
- Strong communication, including written and presentations, active listening, relationship building.
- Telecommunications industry experience is an advantage
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science (or related degree or experience) or equivalent experience required;
- Lean/Six Sigma certification is a plus, knowledge of scripting.
- 2+ Experience in Business Analysis , KPI’s definition and monitoring
: Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 01-Nov-19, 2:59:00 PM