Role purpose: Sales Support will provide support to field team on efficient handling,on boarding process of Agents and Merchants and support of M-Pesa Distribution partners ( Aggregators, Super agents , Agents) contributing to operational efficiency and achievement of sales targets.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Management of M-Pesa Distribution partners creation and on boarding process
- Manage paper team, ensuring that we keep record of all activated partners;
- Managing partner reactivation and or account suspension (dormant/ frozen) and all sales process and procedures;
- Provide full support to partners and field team (Territory Superviors, TDR’s etc);
- Ensure all Distribution process are up to date and aligned across the country.
Key performance indicators:
- Agents Active Base;
- Process rejection rate
- Distribution partners Satisfaction index
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales and Distribution;
- Solid knowledge of mobile Money Industry and AML;
- Strong planning and Collecting /Filling skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese;
- Strong people and organizational skills.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field;
: Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 01-Nov-19, 2:59:00 PM