13 Novembro, 2019
To extensively plan and coordinate customers’ services, ensuring consistency and alignment across the entire Retail Footprint (Dealer stores).To ensure and improve the performance, productivity, efficiency of the shops through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Establishes high standards for Agents at Dealer Stores in terms of presentation, friendliness, knowledge, query resolution;
- Propose and implement corrective measures for non performing Stores/ Agents and in processes that impact negatively the customer experience;
- Coordinate a training pack and schedule to train Retail Agents on products, services, processes and procedures so they are fully comfortable with customer service standards guidelines;
- Motivating and inspiring the Retail Ops Supervisors and Agents at Dealer Stores to meet or exceed customer service goals and KPI’s and build Brand equity.
Key performance indicators:
- Customers waiting time at the shop;
- Transactional Net Promoter Score;
- First time resolution of customer queries in store;
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Understand key business areas like Health and Safety, CMT, TNPS/NPS, People Survey and their impact to the business.;
- Professional judgment based on experience in terms of customer services;
- Excellent communication skills including impactful presentation skills, influencing and negotiating.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Retail systems understanding;
- Candidates for this position should have professional backgrounds in retail, business management, or both;
- Customer Centric.
Location: Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time.
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date : 19-Nov-19, 1:59:00 PM