13 Novembro, 2019
The Supervisor: Retail Ops is responsible for ensuring the availability of services and operations at Dealer Stores in Maputo. He / she will be responsible for monitoring customer services, controlling Customer Service Representatives, maintaining good levels of customer service as well as interacting with support teams.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Make sure Customer Service Targets are achieved by Managing the Customer Service Agents;
- Guarantee that all Vodacom Policies and Procedures are adhered in all Vodacom Dealer Stores in Maputo;
- Ensure good presentation, knowledge, friendliness and resolution of issues by Customer Service Representatives allocated to Maputo;
- Regularly visit to Dealer Stores to ensure the quality of service offered by Customer Service Representatives and implement corrective/ improvement measures when needed.
Key performance indicators:
- Costumer’s Waiting time at stores;
- TNPS / NPS;
- Customer queries resolution;
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Customer FOCUS – Customer centric;
- Strong communication and leadership skills;
- Computer Literacy;
- Relationship building skills;
- Coaching and preparing next in charge;
- Creative and Innovative person.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in Business Management, Retail our related area;
- Driving Licence
Location : Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 19-Nov-19, 1:59:00 PM