26 Novembro, 2019
Job profile summary:
Responsible for supporting line managers to manage engaged, high-performing teams, using basic technical capabilities to provide day-to-day advice, case management, line manager support for critical ‘moments that matter’ and assist with project delivery in line with the business’ people plan, local legislation, BP policy and best practice.
People plan delivery:
support of HR business partners, undertake projects and activities to deliver
the compelling people strategy to shape and deliver your business’ strategy and
create a highly engaging and modern employee experience
Provide coaching and advice to line management which is aligned with the broader people plan and priorities.
New Joiners/Terminations and Staff Movements:
- Accountable for preparing all documentation associated with new joiners, terminations and staff movements using the standard templates and checklists;
- Support line managers with induction for new joiners;
- Preparing internal announcements for all new joiners and promotions;
- Set up exit interviews for HR Manager to conduct with leavers;
- Complete the Exit process in conjunction with Line Managers for all leavers;
- Support line managers with retirements processes at least 6 months prior to retirement date.
HR Operations, Compliance and Management Information:
- Execute key HR Operations processes that enable “silent running” and deliver value to your client group, e.g. prepare communications and payments (INSS, IRPS & Union);
- Prepare and submit monthly payroll data;
- Understand the Human Resources Information System (Workday) and utilise key HR data to provide metrics to your business;
- Continually identify opportunities for improving processes, business efficiencies and customer service;
- Work in partnership with HR Services and CoEs to seamlessly deliver HR calendar activity;
- Support management of the in-year controlled organisation and associated job evaluation, as required;
- Support HR crisis and continuity management activity as required locally
Monthly Manpower Reporting:
- Monthly data validation of all employee information – line managers, cost codes, locations, etc;
- Checking contract end dates and advising Line Managers of such to initiate terminations or contract extensions;
- Checking employee ages and commencing the retirement process for anyone approaching standard retirement age within the next 6 months;
- Ensure monthly and annual mandatory reporting to the Authorities.
Reward & Performance Management:
- Support the HR Manager during the annual salary review process;
- Support the HR Manager in preparing for and delivery of performance calibration meetings;
- Partner with the Reward team to understand the BP Reward Philosophy to assist HR;
- Manager with preparing competitive employment offers and to assist with addressing employee Reward queries.
Learning & Talent Management:
- Understand the BP Learning offer and provide guidance to employees on how to access the training offering;
- Support the HR Manager in preparing for and delivery of People meetings and ensure accurate documentation and record keeping of employee talent management information. i.e. PDPs;
- Accountable for all documentation associated with the employee and dependant bursary process;
- Support implementation of long-term integrated talent management plans to ensure the right people are where they are needed.
- Facilitate disciplinary and/or grievance hearings in conjunction with the IR Team – logistics, recording etc;
- Once adequately trained act as the HR Representative in hearings;
- Prepare and distribute outcome letters post hearings;
- Track the outcome of hearings on personal
If necessary, prepare termination documentation following disciplinary hearings
- Degree in business management, Human resource management or another relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an HR environment;
- Desirable experience in HR systems (SAP, Workday or other);
- Computer literacy essential – Excel, Word & power point;
- Other Understanding of HR Labour Law, practices and policies
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world’s ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
The Downstream segment has global manufacturing and marketing operations. It is the product and service-led arm of BP, made up of three businesses (Fuels, Lubricants, and Petrochemicals).
We aim to run safe and reliable operations across all our businesses, supported by leading brands and technologies, to deliver high-quality products and services that meet our customers’ needs.
Disciplined execution of our strategy is helping improve our underlying performance, capture opportunities for further growth, generate attractive returns and create a more resilient business that is better able to withstand a range of market conditions; and create opportunities for future growth.
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bp.com.
Expiration date: December 26, 2019