11 Dezembro, 2019
We are looking for a capable IT Governance & Security systems specialist, who enjoys technology governance and security work and possesses both deep and wide expertise in the Technology governance and security space.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Support all Billing Applications, VAS & Development platforms validating all technology governance and security standards;
- Proactive identify and tackle possible technology governance non compliance scenarios& security vulnerabilities (e.g. proactive validation of all patch management and operating system hardening);
- Drive continuous compliance initiatives with the technology partners;
- Hands on in planning, developing and configuration of solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and address Technology Governance non compliance scenarios;
- Ensure all technology governance and security principles are covered in each of the portfolio projects.
Key performance indicators:
- System security and hardening standards based on Group recommendations;
- Assure security group requirements are implemented;
- Projects and implementations deliverables based on business needs.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- The candidate must have an understanding of different OS flavors such as windows and Linux;
- The Candidate must have deep knowledge of Active Directory;
- The candidate must have basic concept of Networking;
- The candidate must be able to speak clearly and articulately in Portuguese and English;
- The candidate must have good communication skills both written and verbal in Portuguese and English;
- The Candidate must have basic overview of cloud environments;
- The Candidate must have basic concepts of telecommunication and GSM Systems;
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar or Diploma in IT / Telecommunications;
- Security Background in Windows, Unix and/or Linux domain.
Location: Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent.
Closing Date: 20-Dec-19, 1:59:00 PM