11 Dezembro, 2019
Role purpose:To support the Technology Governance department on the implementation of best practices keeping technology risk within the acceptable levels.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Provide supervisory technology security assurance, guidance and support to high profile projects;
- Establish and maintain a plan for compliance to existing PPSG’s;
- Establish and maintain assurance processes for compliance;
- Coordinate, track and review the submission of evidences of Audit or Cyber Security Baseline Control related activities;
- Develop, implement and maintain an Information Security Awareness Program.
Key performance indicators:
- Project Delivery KPI;
- Tech Security Controls KPI;
- Cyber Security Baseline KPI
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Ability to track activities from other teams and report accordingly. Escalate whenever necessary;
- Understanding of telecom systems engineering concepts;
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills, across various levels;
- Planning skills, team player, confident, Self-driven towards achieving goals and ability to speak English and Portuguese;
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
· Relevant diploma or degree in Information Systems Technology;
· Minimum 3 years of experience in Technology Risk (Nice to Have)
· Familiarized with Best Practice frameworks ITIL and Cobit (essential)· Ability to perform independent Quality Assurance review.
Location: Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-timeEmployment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 20-Dec-19, 1:59:00 PM