We are currently recruiting a Contract Engineer for Eni Rovuma Basin based in Maputo, Mozambique. The main responsibilities of the role will be to process requisitions for work, materials and services meeting delivery, cost, quantity and quality requirements in accordance with Project Procurement policies and procedures.
The Key responsibilities are:
- To draft and review Action Plans, Final Tender Reports and Contract Award Memorandum;
- To prepare and evaluate tender packages and finalize contract’ awards;
- To conduct commercial evaluations and finalize all contractual terms and conditions to award;
- Contracts for Goods, Works and Services even with high level of complexity;
- To participate in preparation of contracts & procurement strategies and tactics;
- To prepare contractual and commercial sections of the tender package and compile the full tender package;
- To develop and analyse contracts documentation including review and contribution to contractual scope of work as per requisition;
- To ensure that contractual terms and conditions are defined in accordance with ERB requirements and governance;
- Writing contracts requirements in conformance with all applicable laws and in compliance with ERB procurement policies & procedures;
- To challenge the purchase requisitions requirements, offering alternatives and proposing solutions;
- To make critical analysis, adding revisions and contributing to the preparation of the tender lists, contract strategies and tender evaluation plan;
- To prepare un-priced and priced evaluation models of high complexity and major contracts;
- To perform contractual and commercial evaluations and required negotiations of tenders received and formulate recommendations;
- To draft the relevant documents to contracting strategy and awards approval;
- To elaborate and propose contracting solutions and pursuing alternative methods of improving contracting practices i.e. risk/reward, incentives, alliances etc., comparing different purchasing alternatives like tendering vs. single source, renting vs. buying, etc;
- To demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work co-operatively and jointly with other departments and with other Contracts & Procurement staff to provide high quality, seamless customer service;
- To develop, compile, conduct pre-enquiries and market surveys ensuring that confidentiality is maintained during the procurement process;
- To manage all the contracting phases in coordination with Contract Holder(s) and other involved functions, as appropriate;
- To ensure a proper data entry into GPS system for all the ITTs / Contracts / Amendments as per management instructions, including Local Content and a weekly update of all his/her workload;
- To manage all activities in full compliance with Company’s Code of Ethics.
- CIPS type qualification would be preferred
- Experience in oil and gas projects;
- Experience of contracts and procurement area;
- Experience in the requested area of expertise;
- Previous work in high complexity projects;
- Educated to degree level (preferable Engineering or Economics)
Compensation and benefits
At Eni we reward our people by providing comprehensive remuneration packages, along with a number of desirable benefits which are benchmarked against the industry and local markets, covering areas such as health, insurance, transport, finance, education, leisure and food. We are committed to taking care of our people, supporting lifestyles and behaviours that nurture health and well-being. We offer competitive pension plans, incentive systems and health care cover, and provide an enhanced work-life balance through a wide range of initiatives and services.
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people.
At the heart of this mission are the values that guide us every day. These are focused on climate action, the environment, affordable and clean energy, innovation and infrastructure, gender equality, human rights, responsible consumption and production. By following these principles, we aim to deliver precision, transparency and honesty in all areas of our work.
We also understand that together we are stronger. Building long-lasting partnerships and recognising diversity are key values for human development. Technological innovation also plays a huge part in our mission. It is fundamental to both achieving our goals and laying the foundations for our future.
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit enirecruit.taleo.net.
Expiration date: December 24, 2019